I don’t know who made the first infographic (I should probably look that up), but whoever it is, I’d like to shake their hand. Infographics are a brilliant and attractive (most of the time) form of content marketing that deliver data and information in a way that is easy-to-digest and in most cases very entertaining. If I’m not careful, I could easily slip into an infographic-a-thon and look at them all day. Usually, that would be a complete waste of time, but sometimes my job allows me to do awesome things, like find the best infographics and share them with you!
So, without further adieu, here are the marketing teams Top 10 Favorite Infographics. Some of them are related to what we do, and some of them aren’t… but all of them are awesome. Hope you find them as enjoyable as we do. Enjoy your weekend, and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!
10. Disturbing Hit and Run Statistics from KillerInfoGraphics
9. The Illusion of Choice from FrugalDad
8. The Rise of the Mommy Blogger from Mashable
7. A Map of America’s 1,000 Breweries from FastCompany
6. The Evolution of the Handgun from GunVault
5. Facebook Ads: Do They Even Work from WordStream
4. Geek vs Hipster from KillerInfographics
3. Ad People vs Normal People from AdverBlog
2. The Wonderful World of Bacon from KillerInfographics
And last but obviously not least (because it’s our number one favorite)…..