Or select your Vinyl Lettering Product below
Here at Speedy Signs it’s easy to get what YOU want… fast! With the ability to create complete custom vinyl lettering at affordable pricing, we’re certain we have the tools to help. If you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for try one of our categories above, if you want to start designing your own custom vinyl for any application click the GET STARTED button above. Please let us know if have any questions, or if we can help.
Vinyl lettering is ready to apply, self-adhesive lettering. Our vinyl letters comes pre-spaced in words or phrases as needed. Simply peel off the paper backing and stick the vinyl lettering to the (Pre-Applied) masking. Apply in one application. Once positioned correctly just smooth on firmly then remove the Masking, leaving the vinyl lettering. It's a perfect choice for use on virtually any smooth surface.
- Standard Calendared Vinyl
- Standard Calendared Vinyl uses the same formula as most other vinyl products, except no solvents are used. It is mixed and heated to a dough-like state.The dough is then feed into calendaring rolls. These rolls flatten the vinyl into a sheet. As a result of this process, standard calendared vinyl is less stable than premium cast vinyl. This means over time, and with extreme heat, this vinyl may shrink or start to curl. Of course, this is in extreme conditions and after years of use. This product is recommended for window, wall, and similar types of surface areas.
- Premium Reflective Vinyl
- Premium Reflective Vinyl is an engineering-grade vinyl. This high-performance vinyl provides exceptional visibility on the darkest of nights. The reflection is similar to the reflection of a traffic sign when light is beamed onto its surface. It is very durable and conformable to irregular curves or indentations but lamination is highly recommended for vehicle applications, or to protect images from abrasion and chemical deterioration. Recommended for vehicles, utility fleets, and safety lettering.
- Premium Cast Vinyl
- Premium Cast Vinyl gets its name from the manufacturing process. It is made by adding ingredients in a specific order while mixing at a set speed for a pre-determined amount of time. The liquid is then poured, or “cast”, onto the casting sheet and heated through various ovens until all the solvents have evaporated. This creates a film. The texture of the film is determined by the casting sheet. The vinyl is cast in a relaxed state and this allows better conformity from the material. Recommended for autos, boats, and fleets.
- Wall Vinyl
- Wall Vinyl is pre-pasted, pre-spaced, individually cut letters that press on your wall or any flat surface. These are singular cut letters that have been pre-spaced, meaning there will not be any clear or white areas around the letters. The letters arrive on a sheet which adheres to your wall. Once you press the letters to the wall, just peel the sheet back and stick the individual lettering. This isn’t limited to just letters. Shapes can be used, as well. Recommended for use on interior surfaces only.